Fun News. During our lockdown, I was really slow. Obviously, photography is not an essential job. I had two goals during our lockdown. Lose weight ( didn't happen) Learn something new (did happen) I took some online classes and am still in the process of learning how to create websites using Squarespace and Showit platforms ( my two favorites to work with) Also in the digital learning I created some fun digital art pieces. That lead to placing the art on bags, t-shirts, and gifts. Next thing I know people are asking me to create some marketing and logo designs. In the process of all this, I knew two things, I love design work and I love website building. I tosed around names a lot and found that Urban Jipse just stuck. I love the spelling  ( it's the phonetic spelling for Gypse) And thinking about all the places and cities I've lived in it just felt right....so Urban Jipse Design Co was born in April of this year. I officially launched it in May. Right now it's just t-shirts, bags, and gifts but I am hoping as things morph it will be much more. Eventually, I'd like to be all about Graphic design rock and website building with my are work as a side thing...But like every little thing you have to let it breathe and something takes on a life of its own before you know the direction it goes.