I always love meeting new people, I really do. Especially when you meet and you just know that things have clicked and you have made a new friend! That is exactly how I felt when I met Susan Sova of 
A Humble Delight. She's a mom, exercise advocate, and all about getting off your butt and moving!. Any photos of her on her site and 90% of them are her Upside Down! She is super active and every time I sit and blog for a long period of time I think of her and how I need to get off my butt more! After our Zoom meeting, I thought "Man I should lose 10 lbs before I officially meet her!" lol kidding!

Shoot day comes and Susan arrives with these weights and I have to laugh because she walked really far with them. By the end of the session, we were laughing at everything. It was just such a fun, light, easy stress-free lifestyle session. I loved how her images turned out and her genuine personality shined through.  I love her blog and equally love what she advocates. She is genuine and good-hearted. I can tell she loves her babies, her hubby, and her life and is extremely motivated to be the best version of herself and to share that with others.  For more info about Susan her site and her insta....links are below

 ahumbledelight.com 
 facebook.com/ahumbledelight
@ahumbledelight