I'm excited to introduce some new items to "SEEDS Studio" I have been obsessed with polaroids for a very long time and have finally come up with a cutesy idea of "Polaroid" fun items for you to wear or for you to use...like my "Polaroid Coasters" I also have Polaroid Pin Backs, Magnets, Bookmarks and Pendants. All cute little mini Polaroids with my photography on them. All the "Mini Polaroids" are covered in resin
 ( very difficult to do lol!)  I just love the effect when done. My Polaroid Coasters have lot's of different photos on them "double sided" and just adorable on a coffee table. I should have these up on my etsy soon, so keep a look out! :)
I also have new smaller custom photo pendants now covered in resin....So darn adorable! And last but not least some new photography and of corse the new photos will come in pendant size and mini polaroid size as well.
 (Coming soon will be my Photo and Polaroid Purses and Luggage Tags)