There is the most darling little coffee house in Plymouth Michigan called The Plymouth Coffee Bean Co. It's an old house converted in to a Coffee House. Each room is  just adorable with different couches, chairs and furniture,tables everywhere! You can spread out and do lot's of computer work ( like editing photos) or home work, I saw a lot of students there doing just that, all while drinking a great cop of coffee. It's so artsy and just fun. There is an Art and Event's section so I am dying to go one night to listen to some great local band!!!! As soon as I stepped in the door I knew I wanted to do a photo shoot there and I knew the perfect person to do it!!! I called The lovely Susanna Tipett ( who is a student and part time model) and knew her eclectic flare would fit the shoot perfect!!!! We had a lot of fun and I have so many great shots....too many to have just one  favorite!!!!
Thank you Steve Prokes owner of Plymouth Coffee Bean for allowing the shoot at the Coffee House!
I have to say when I finished the shoot I finished off about 6 cups of coffee!!! ( had the jitters, but just could not resist!!!)





     We stepped Out side for a few more photos and these just turned out AWESOME!!!!!!
                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~