Hello, I'm Scottie Magro ( the lady with the little boy's name) I'm married to the love of my life, my best friend, my husband of 20 years. We have three amazing children, two are grown, live out of state and off on their own adventures. Our youngest is graduating high school this year and will be attending college in the fall. In 2018 A new chapter in our lives is about to begin. I'll be excited to share that journey along with my photography, my passions, my experiences, prop building, fun DIY's, fashion and whatever else this blog morphs in to. I'm passionate about lots of things, family is one, photography is another. It is defiantly an extension of my soul! I can't imagine doing anything else. As an artist, entrepreneur,  mother and someone who is obsessed with photos and all things pretty.  My goal is to inspire you. So please share your story, share your journey....any questions ask away!! I want to encourage you to not only take beautiful images but as your photographer help you create amazing memories....Welcome to SEEDS Studio.


Scottie Magro Is a self-taught Fashion &  Lifestyle Photographer who's love affair with her camera started in High School. Her go-to "dream lens" is her Lensbaby Composer Pro. ( with multiple optics) When she's not photographing fashion, she is creating dreamy high school senior sessions or photographing beautiful family memories. 

To view more of her work visit ScottieMagro.com






I am a mentor for Child Safe of Michigan. You can be too!! Child Safe is a nonprofit that provides foster care services to neglected and abused children. The mentoring program provides community-based mentoring to youth in the foster care system. There are roughly 13,000 kids in foster homes in the state of Michigan. Much more are at risk kids and teens that are in need of guidance and help. Giving A little time makes a world of difference. For more information about Child Safe and how you can become a Mentor visit the website childsafemichigan.org