I'm so grateful knowing amazing, talented artistic souls. When I need great talent for a Fashion Session I was fortunate to have my good friend Jeannie Jachman on board. She is an amazing hair and makeup artist. ( when I say, "artist" I mean "artist!")  She is one of the many talents from The Studio for Hair that I am ever so lucky to work with. My fashionista friend / Queen of the Derby Hats Rachelle Romanowski Willnus was ever so gracious to lend me a few of her designs. The vintage clothing was of course from nonother than Kelly Sykes of Vergie Giroux Vintage and the lovely Tara Radlick was my model. I was so excited when the prints came in, Parabo Press never disappoints, I love the cardstock and creamy colors..so perfect I had to photograph the prints add some silk ribbon and twinkle stars to show it off.