My Daughter is graduating high school this Sunday. I remember looking at her when she was one and wondered what she would be like at the age of five. Well Five came before I knew it and again while I was watching her play wondered what she was going to be like at the age of ten. Well her she is 18. While I was helping her get her dress on and laughing at her hair getting stuck on the beads…I can’t wonder any more. She is here, she has arrived, she is a beautiful young woman. She will be off starting her own life, creating her own path in just a few months. I’m so excited for her and now looking back can barely remember her little! It seems like someone else’s life. It seems too long ago! All I can say is that she is a great kid, has become a beautiful young lady and will be a remarkable woman! I couldn’t be more proud!