"Wanderlust" was my next series created for the opening using model Lia Morse @skinnyminnylia. The location was perfect. Goldner Walsh Garden and Home is a beautiful garden center backdrop located in Pontiac Michigan. We were excited about incorporating live chickens in the session, this was a slight challenge because the chickens did not want to behave! It was an awesome setup and using my Lensbaby Composer Pro ( edge) for this session in such a magical place just enhanced the "dreamy wanderlust" feel I wanted. I had" Lana Del Rey" Music playing in the back of my mind throughout the whole session. Lia has that "Diet Mountain Dew Baby New York City" feel and look I love so much, she's hilarious and has such a great sense of humor, she was up for anything and cracking jokes all throughout our session. 
At this time I started incorporating vintage pieces from Virgie Geroux Vintage located in Pontiac Michigan @virgiegerouxvintage (a definite place you want to go to if you live in the Metro Detroit area and adore vintage clothing ) This place is a photographer's heaven and one of my favorite places to go and shop not only for clothing for shoots but also myself.  Using lots of texture and analog film presets, ( Exposure X2) the outfits along with the location and the use of my Lensbaby Composer Pro   (edge) made this collection one of my Favorites! Lens used: (Composer Pro with double glass optic and Nikon 50 mm)