This photo is old! it's about 10 years old.  It has a lot of sun glare...kind of why I like it. Like an old Polaroid in a way, faded through the years but still holds sentiment.  I was 38 at the time, wanting to take some fun pics of my husband and myself before we hit our 40's. Now I'm 47 and 50 is around the corner. What has happened in the past 10 years...20 years? It's crazy, today is our 20th anniversary! I partnered with a person I adore, respect and admire greatly and we built a life together. We have 3 amazing kids and I am blessed with an amazing life. Being married to Emil is like waking up to sunshine every morning...as cheesy as it sounds it is seriously true. We always talk about how lucky we are, for years and years we have said these words to each other. "How lucky are we to have this!" Everyone should have "this!" We hope our children find it, a love in another that is so extraordinary it can conquer any obstacle. I was trying to remember my 20 favorite moments, but there are so many, too many to chose just a few. All I can say is that 20 years have gone by fast. We will be driving our youngest up to school in 3 weeks, thus starting a whole new chapter in our lives. It will be bittersweet, but I look forward to my new adventure with Emil because I know that every morning when I wake up...it will still be like it has been for the past 20 years.... a ray of sunshine.