What can I say about Michelle Cole Not only is she a talented actress and has an amazing voice, but she is not shy in front of the camera and the camera loves her for it! I just got my Studio in Ferndale, so she was officially my first Photoshoot. I was testing the water, cuz you do that with a new place, what works and what doesn't. She was sweet and patient the whole time. If you follow Michelle @miishmusic you may be lucky to get a tidbit of her singing or equally lucky to get some fashion tips and advice! ( If I was a fly on the wall when she picked out daily outfites .. I wouldn't be in my PJs 90% of the time!) She is funny, easy-going, and talented as is beautiful. I love the image we created together and equally excited for future shoots. 






voice, but she is fricken fun to hang with!!