I meet Olivia during a shoot at another designer's home. I thought she was one of the "models" She is so stunning, so I walked up to her asking if she would be interested in a shoot with me. As we talked she mentioned she a designer as well, so we planned to shoot a few of her sporting her latest pieces in the Ferndale Studio.  Her pieces are adorable and she is the sweeties most modest person you could ever meet.  I was kinda surprised how uncomfortable she was in front of the camera because to me she is just so beautiful and I thought for sure she was a "selfie expert"  I am always pleasantly surprised when I meet someone how after a bit you see how they truly are.  Olivia is sweet and talented. Those would be the two things I would blurt out right away if someone asked. I loved working with here pieces and hope to use them in future shoots.  Olivia Rita, designer of OLIVIANCIO http://oliviancio.com/. Check out her site..the items she makes are adorable.