CUSTOM PHOTO PENDANT….FROM SEEDS STUDIO


I just LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!! I always try to incorporate some kind of Artistic and meaningful way to some how make a juxtaposition of images with photos of children and layers of art in-between.
I love the look and I hope you do too!

(PHOTO SHOWN HAS SIMILAR PHOTO ON THE BACK there are two sides!!!!!!)
The Pendant is about 1 1/2 inches with a 18 inch chain included!!!
*************
When you e-mail me a photo I don’t just take that and stick it in a pendant…I alter the photo on the computer using “Photo Shop” I use layers of images and overlays to incorporate in to the photo’s….I also have a secret special technique to give the photo’s that artistic “depth” look to them!!!! Much better in person then to see on etsy!!! They are UNIQUE!!!!
*************
Send me photos of your children via: E-mail and with in a week’s time I can transfer them in to beautiful custom pieces of art to proudly display around your neck!!!!
***********************
Scottiemagro [!at] gmail.com
***********************
( Sandwich printing, also known as negative sandwiching, is a technique created by combing two negatives or slides into the film carrier of the enlarger and printing on one sheet of paper as one image. This technique is generally used to create a juxtaposition of image elements that would not occur naturally in the world. Sandwich printing works in both black and white and color images)