Hi there, Scottie Magro of SEEDS Studio Photography here today to share a quick little last-minute project using a little bit of glitter and prints from Parabo Press. The holidays snuck up on me once again. In the midst of helping my clients get their holiday cards ready, I did nothing card wise this year. I have prints from parabopress . Lots and lots of prints. ( I have become quite the printaholic) but have nothing holiday-oriented. I needed a quick fix with what I had handy and happen to stumble across some glitter glue I had tucked away in a drawer. I decided to try something wonky! At first, I did not like where this was going but as I used different prints I think things ended up looking kind of cute.


Gotta have glitter!!! ( Michaels, Joanns, Hobbie Lobby)


I use "frogs" often for holding little prints ( Michaels floral department) This one I spray painted gold.

This looks cooler in person. The glitter is subtle, especially from a distance away.


Free Softcover Photo Book



At first, I thought this may be cheesy, but I actually like it. Like I mentioned...this is close up and angled so you can actually see that there is glitter. Setting them for display looks great, And it was fun. I think I'd like to find more grown-up glitter with a better nozzle for future attempts, but this was fun, quick and it's cute....enjoy!